.....Before I Slog.
Through all of this crap on my desk. There are three weeks left of school and I am falling apart. I can barely see the kids over the piles of crud on my desk.
We have TAKS tested, EOC tested, AP tested.
I have seriously been tested!
And finals are next!
I just wanted to publicly resolve not to blog before I collate and staple finals, find scantrons, sharpen pencils, and update my gradebook.
Except I had to tell you.
1. We will be celebrating Doodles one year birthday this week. Seriously. Saige made up invitations and everything for the guinea pig!
2. I went to the bike shop to see about new bike fit/saddle because my butt is killing me. The bike guy made some adjustments and then said, "You may want to consider a seat with a larger surface area." Just what do you think he was trying to imply?
3. The Coach is out of the playoffs and his re-entry into civilian life has been less than smooth!
4. Tayte actually kicked the ball at soccer on Saturday.
5. I took Tanner to the doctor to get a diagnosis for his motor skills problems. Tanner got embarassed when I described his messy eating and said, "Well unlike you I don't have to be reminded to put on pants!" Lovely time explaining THAT to the doctor- I had been wearing a swimsuit in the car. (Also for reasons I am not sure of Tanner insisted on being called "Jorge" the whole time we were there.)
Because it is seems to be getting close to rerun season on tv. I thought I would link back to some previous entertaining posts. (At least in my mind.)
Really this was all a plea for distraction. Please don't make me grade all this stuff!!