So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girly GTKY

Hi. I am linking up with MannLand5 today for Getting to Know You.
It's a fun Sunday afternoon thing to do. So join in by answering these questions.




1. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what you would you have done?
I would probably go have my boobs moved back up to their original position. You know where they were before I breastfed five kids and wasn't able to hide treasure under them.

2. Do you watch soap operas and if so which one is your favorite and why?
The last soap I watched was Santa Barbara with my mom and I don't even think it is on any more. I really just don't have the patience for them, plus I work away from home during the day.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
It was New York, but now I have branched out. I shop a lot at Kohl's, but don't stick to one brand necessarily.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store, or maid service for a year?
Well I already have a cleaning woman who comes every other week. If I still get to keep her I would go for the shopping!!!!! (If not I would pick her. She is invaluable.)

5. Would you ever vajazzle?
No. Never. I didn't even think that was a real thing.

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Ariel. She swims, she sings, she has red hair. She is the best. I want to be her.

7. Last movie that ever made you bawl your eyes out?
I can't even remember what movie I saw last. Really commercials cause me to cry more than movies. How lame am I?

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I broke my ankle twice doing gymnastics. (Pigeon toed people aren't made for gymnastics.)

(Even though it was not a question I am going to tell you because it is more interesting than my stupid foot. My brother accidentally hit me in the head with a putter in the 7th grade and I had a concussion and 70 stitches, plastic surgery style. I still can't feel my head over my left eyebrow.)

All right. Now you know more than you ever wanted to know about me. Go play!

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally pigeon toed. Had to get casts on when I was a baby to try and straighten them out! Didn't fully work, so I definitely could never do gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda jealous reading all of these boob dropping stories. I know that sounds weird, but I don't have anything heavy enough to drop. I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH!!! I sure hope that was an accident!!

    ps im super jealous you have a cleaning woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a regular cleaning woman! Not in the budget at the moment but one of these days it's going to happen ... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a cleaning woman...but not have to pay for it. I don't see that happening until I find my lamp with the magic genie in it. If you happen to find it, would you let me know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch....70 stiches!
    I would totally choose the maid....and new boobs...and I love The Little Mermaid too.
    Such fun!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!