So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Official Weekly Recap

I don't know if this recap will really be weekly...but I didn't like anything else I had written this week, so I'll try this.



The Good

My best friends P$ and Sarge and I got to have P$'s birthday dinner together...alone!

The contract on our house has been signed.

Construction starts on the new house on Monday.

I got my grades in - barely.

I learned many things about blogging and read some cool blogs.

I ran four miles (at one time........)


The Bad

Shaye Baby has a cold and had to stay home for three days, but Sweet Aunt kept her so that was good. Thanks Sweet Aunt.
Poor Shaye Baby

The Ugly

Survivor Coach (Not to be confused with my husband, The Coach) looked truly bizarre in his Asian robe thing and long necklace. Stacy and Clinton would not approve.


Next Week

Looking forward to a "practice" mini tri on Sunday. The real thing is next Saturday.

Hopefully our home inspection is painless.

My in-laws are coming to visit.

PTO is providing lunch at school on Friday. :)

Hopefully Shaye Baby will be feeling better soon.


I just made an executive decision not to blog on Sundays, because I enjoy a nice Sunday nap after church and grocery shopping. Gotta love a nap.


1 comment:

  1. Shaye baby is beautiful even when she doesn't feel well. Hope she's feeling better by now.

    I'm late, I know, it's definitely a character flaw. I'm stopping by from Friday, er, Sunday follow. I hope you come visit and decide to follow me back ;)
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!