So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Really Am Back

Despite what you might think I did not abandon the kids to live in Mexico.  In fact I was very glad to see each of them.
We had a great time and I will eventually write about it.  The problem is I let my 13 year old get a Facebook and now my computer time is even less since it is imperative he connect with his friends.  Life threatening I tell you.

I do have things to write about like driving in Mexico and a running workout in a parking garage.  Let's not forget what all I ate to achieve a five pound weight gain.  (Woo hoo!!)

First I have to make a long list of chores for the kids to do so I can get some computer time!!

I missed ya'll!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back... 13 - the amount of times I checked to see if you posted a new story! P$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know why my daughter has her own computer. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!
    yeah, I stalked ya a bit too - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I can't find your post about the cruise, so I'll comment here: Actually, driving in Cozumel isn't that bad--when we were there we rented a scooter and drove that thing around and I'm alive to tell about it. Also, re: the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books, the next two aren't as violent as the first if that helps! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!