Ok. I did not go on another cruise.
I got an i-phone and I got addicted to Angry Birds.
Ok. That is not true either. (Only partly true.)
I have been training hard.
And I have been napping hard.
These things have cut into my blogging time.
The fact that my sweet Tan Man turned 13 in July and got a Facebook has not helped. It is hard to blog with a teenage boy breathing down your neck and asking when you are going to be finished.
Here is what is on tap for the next for weeks.
- start the babies at a new day care.
- pull together three different kids' birthday parties. (Really would it kill Shaye and Tayte to share a party? Seriously I am asking for your opinion of shared parties.)
-go back to work.
- back to school shop for the kids.
- buy a wetsuit for Vermont. I am actually in the process of e-baying one as I write this. I will let you know how it turns out.
- cheer Saigie on at her first triathlon.
- potty train Shaye.
- complete the Bridgeland Sprint Triathlon
I am going to try to blog every day this week and read blogs every day this week. Cuz I am all about goals.
Do you have any suggestions for must have apps I need for my i-phone?