So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Virtual....

Card.

You bloggy friends will be the only ones getting to see my (this year's card.)  

I never did manage to get a picture of everyone together, or everyone separate for that matter.  Here are the ones I managed to get.

  Here are The Coach and I getting ready to go to a fancy dinner in downtown Houston.  They had the best fries I had ever eaten!!!  (It really was fancy.  The fries had Parmesan and truffle oil.)

Did I mention my new do - faux hawk?


  Here is Saigie in her Christmas duds.  Every year The Coach takes her to see a ballet or play and the fancy dinner of her choice.  Her choice this year - Red Lobster.  That's my girl.

 Tayte is getting ready to go Tanner's band concert.

Shaye Baby too.  Look how much she has grown.  She refuses to wear any bow and has only been distracted here by the snack in  Grampa's hands.   (Shaye Baby is on my lap right now and get noticed a baby in the picture and she is waving and saying, "Baby, Baby."  Very cute. I wish you could see...except that I may or may not be in my PJ's.)

I didn't manage to get Ty and Tanner.

Every year my dad and I cook  a different gourmet meal for Christmas Eve.  Some years it is awesome and some years no one will eat it.  So today I am headed over to shop and prepare. Tomorrow we will spend the day cooking and harassing the whole family.  I can't wait. 

Merry Christmas.

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you all look great. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know that picture isn't of the coach since he isn't wearing a red shirt unless it has been photoshopped. Maybe that's a different kind of Christmas shopping though.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. FauxHawk you are killing me!
    Lovely pics of a beautiful family!
    I'm happy to share the Buche de Noel recipe but to be honest the damn thing is tiny and so much work!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, great pictures, I hope you enjoy cooking and spending time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, friend! Have a great day tomorrow with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the pictures!

    What are you making for dinner today?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....I love the pictures. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I've got a belated present for you. How's Run Like a Mother sound? Yep, you won! Send me an email at runfastmommy@gmail.com and I'll get it out to you asap. Here's the link too btwhttp://www.runfastmommy.com/2010/12/run-like-mother-book-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaye refusing to wear a bow is awesome. You should teach her to say, "You just got chicked" for your next race. It would be awesome to hear her pull that one out one some dude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! that is so sweet that the Coach takes the girly out on a date, I love it!
    Have a happy new years! All the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!