So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Friday, September 24, 2010

I am psychic.

I am psycho psychic.

I can read my kids' minds.

Y'all didn't know I was telepathic did you?  Nope.  I have been keeping it a secret.  I didn't want everyone pestering me for the winning lottery numbers and such.

Here.  I will demonstrate.



Tayte is thinking, "Yo Gabba Gabba rocks!"
Shaye Baby is thinking, "How long will it take Mom to remember I am too young to watch TV?"



Tayte - "I need to be washed, so I'll just hang out in the the hamper."

Ty is definitely thinking, "No, I don't want to go on Forced Family Fun.  I am hungry."

Now though he is thinking, "I will go on Forced Family Fun since you offered to do my kitty litter chore. By the way.  I am hungry."

Girls are complicated so I will have to really concentrate on Saigie's thoughts.


"I am your favorite aren't I?  Can I have a snack?"


This talent comes in handy to unravel diabolical baby plans.

"I will find a way to escape from this thermal prison and I WILL unroll ALL the toilet paper."

I can read Tanner like a book.
"My royal homework is done!  What's for dinner?"


This skill comes in most handy with Shaye Baby since she doesn't talk yet.

"Oops.  I dropped my darn keys."


"Do you think these people will ever buy me some shoes!?  I am so embarrassed."


I can also read all your minds and know you want to hop today.

Have a great weekend!!

Smart and Trendy Mom



The Frugal Novice
Toddler Awesome



7 comments:

  1. And the thing is, our kids don't believe us that we do read them with ease. Ha!
    Cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE pyschic!!! That's so impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe Thanks for the stop by @ my blog... Newest follower here... http://mommyingonthefly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, you're good! I loved this. Thanks for helping me start my weekend with a smile...


    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

    Naomi
    Na-Miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm new on the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know that I'm following you now! Check out mine?

    www.helloglamour21.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    XOXO -Kia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could see his brains in that shot. And I don't want to know what my kids are thinking. It's just better this way.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!