So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

It has been a while, but today I am joining Mannland5 for Getting to Know You Sunday. Go there to copy and paste the questions if you want to play along.



1. If you were to win an award today what would it be for?
I am pretty sure lately I would win a "not so much" beauty pageant. We are moving and it is hot and I look like crudola. Even my husband who never seems to notice when I am ugly made some quip about whether or not I had lost my makeup in th move.

2. What is your shoe style?
I love heels. This is a new thing since I have gotten a little older. I just like the way they look. I am also a sucker for a cute pair of boots!

3. Does your car reflect your personality.
Yes and no. It does not because I don't think mini van is really "me." On the other hand I think the fact that it is full of trash and important papers and falling apart is indicative of something I would own.

4. If you could take over someone's body for the day who would you choose?
Someone fast. Just for the day it would be so cool to see what it feels like to run a 7 minute mile. Make that someone fast and young. I don't want to be sore when this experience is over.

5. Love.

6. If you were on death row what last meal would you choose?
Oh. Too many choices. If I were on death row right now I would choose my mom's chicken fried steak, and mashed potatoes with gravy. For desert I would choose that molten chocolate cake from Olive Garden. ( I have to go now and call my mom. Think she would believe I was on death row?)

7. Have you been on vacation this summer? If so, Where?
Nope. Moved instead.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
I love McDonald's fries. I have finally convinced myself though that after three or four they are no good anymore. I haven't been able to convince myself of the same thing involving cookies. I love cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I do love me some McDonald's fries. I had them for lunch today. Yummo!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!