So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weekly Recap

I meant to do this earlier today, but The Coach and I got to have a last minute date to a wedding today. I should have taken a picture. We were looking quite cute.

In other non news.....
~One week of summer school down. Whew. I did have to fire a priest. That was kind of traumatic. Actually he was laid off due to enrollment but, "fired a priest" sounds more humorous.
~My oldest kid returned from camp in Alabama. He seemed to have a good time. Two more kids are leaving for camp this week.
~I have decided to start some kind of speed workout. I ran four miles the other day and I the first two were under ten minutes, but not the last two and not my average.
~Last night I couldn't sleep because I kept slapping at something biting me in a dream. When I told The Coach this morning he stared at me like I was nuts. BUT when I was getting dressed for the wedding today I noticed bumps all over my shoulder and neck. I wasn't dreaming. Something WAS biting me.
~I tried to go get queso with my best friend, P$, but when she pulled over and asked me to drive because her head/neck hurt I knew she was in no shape to go. No one ever asks me to drive. I used to think it was because I was a bad driver, but I have since realized it is because they aren't adventurous.
~I got a haircut this week. Before I looked like the Goat Lady. Now I look like Ramona Quimby Age 8. I think it is an improvement though.

Ok. I could ramble on like this for hours, but I think it is time for me to go to bed now and let things bite me.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to know someone is listening!