So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Super Model or Miniature?

I have been wondering for years what would happen if one day my fake tanning lotion mixed with my cellulite cream. Do you think chemical reaction would occur and I would all the sudden look like a super model? I would be skinny, smooth, AND tan?
Or would I be like that old movie, The Incredible Shrinking Woman (1981) where the wife got too many household chemicals on her and she shrank and lived in a doll house.
Hmmmmmm. Is it worth the risk?

7 comments:

  1. I seriously JUST watched that movie. Sadly I don't have a cool doll house to live in, so I'm trying to avoid checmical overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it is. Getting out of bed when you have children is a risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's about you test it for us and let us know? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the incredible shrinking woman. I must have seen that movie 900 times. I've always had an unnatural fear of the garbage disposal because of it though and that some housekeeper named consuela was going to turn it on while I was down there. I'm such a weirdo, but I'm all for faux tans and less cellulite!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just thought of something. If it did work and I did turn into a super model no one would recognize me....and then I could go to the bathroom alone at least once before I had to explain who I was.
    Totally worth the risk!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say go for it! But you might want to unhook the garbage disposal first!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!