I read in an article the other day that people should strive to be more like pre-schoolers in the area of laughter. They claim pre-schoolers laugh out loud over thirty times a day and adults only around eight. I am suspicious of this data.
1. I do not think the 10 times a day my three year says "poop" for no reason and then rolls on the floor laughing hysterically should count towards his total.
2. They must not have counting the laughter of adults with children, because how can you not laugh at the things they do.
* Shaye constantly digs my nice undies out of the clean laundry and drapes them around her neck. You can tell she thinks she is hot by the way she struts around the house.
* Saige thinks the sole purpose of the TxDOT sign on the freeway by our house is to alert the city of missing elderly. She calls it "the elderly sign". (Why DO the elderly around here have such a problem staying put? Where are they headed. Is there some BINGO game around here I am unaware of?)
*Tayte told me he was going to grow a moustache like Dad, Grampa, and Papa. His reasoning - "To keep the snot in."
3. I laugh out loud more than eight times a day and I can't be the only one with a low entertainment threshold. Here is something else that made me laugh this week. I got an award from Hydrant Girl. (Thanks, Girl!)
**What has gotten you laughing lately? Share it with us so we can be more like pre-schoolers today!