So many kids, I don't know what to do.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am Hiding

I feel like I haven't blogged in a while and forgot how.

We have been busy searching for the ever elusive fifty cent chicken firework. (Found it. Lit on fire! Was ridiculed by my family. My Fourth is complete.) Again you will have to imagine it until I can get Kind Uncle show me the secret to pictures on this computer.

We also spent the day celebrating Tan Man's twelfth birthday. Among the highlights were - his getting to ride in the front seat, getting to dunk me at the pool, getting the water hose in the water gun fight (no fair) and picking out dinner - Gramma's chicken fried steak, and dessert, Baskin Robbins chocolate chip ice cream cake!! Tomorrow will probably be spent throwing all his cash at new video games.

Our new house is getting closer and closer to being done. We now have grass and landscaping. Imagine green, live oaks, and magnolias. (I thought I would throw out a few visuals that time. Helpful aren't I?)

2 comments:

  1. The landscaping looks (reads) lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of the green, live oaks, and magnolias!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to know someone is listening!